The definitive guide to using the power of colour to improve your happiness, wellbeing and confidence.
What if I told you that all around you is something that can increase your motivation and positively influence how you feel?
It's called colour.
Building on over 20 years of experience, Applied Colour & Design Psychology Specialist Karen Haller puts this life-changing solution in your hands. With her unmatched expertise, she demonstrates the many practical ways in which you can use colour to transform your life. Whether you're decorating an interior or revamping your wardrobe, get ready to be inspired by the possibilities to:
- Create a home that reflects your personality
- Grow your confidence in using colour
- Add colour to your workplace
- Choose clothes that express the true you
- Find your unique colour palette & design compatibility
In the first book that mixes the science, psychology and emotional impact of colour, Karen Haller takes you on a journey through rediscovering the joy of colour.